ALAC 2019 Exhibitor Application
Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at Art Los Angeles Contemporary scheduled for February 14–17, 2019 at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California.
Deadline to Apply: August 14, 2018
If you have applied in the past, log in with your existing credentials.
- Main Fair: Established galleries with strong exhibition histories.
- Freeways: Dedicated to emerging galleries established in 2012 or later exhibiting up to two artists.
This year’s edition of Art Los Angeles Contemporary offers a range of booth options for exhibitor participation. The available sizes are as follows:
- X-Large: 432 sqft (40.1 sqm)
- Large: 360 sqft (33.4 sqm)
- Medium: 288 sqft (26.8 sqm)
- Small: 216 sqft (20.1 sqm)
- Freeways: 144 sqft (13.4 sqm)
Each year Art Los Angeles Contemporary places a number of large outdoor sculptures on the fairgrounds outside of the hangar, including a single signature installation at the front of the fair. This is an opportunity to exhibit pre-existing sculptural or installation works, but also for your gallery artist to realize a new site-specific piece. Consider submitting for the outdoor sculpture in addition to your booth.